This documentation will go over how to use WorkOutLouds integration with Zoom. After WorkOutLoud is integrated(installed and authorized) with Zoom, users will be able to utilize and create meetings from the chat winow in WorkOutLoud platform.
Note: The WorkOutLoud platform is a multi-tenant platform. Communities are accessed via a url formatted like:
Navigate to the Zoom Marketplace - https://marketplace.zoom.us/
Log In to WorkOutLoud
1. Create an account OR log into a WorkOutLoud platform community (Your specific community).
Authorize Zoom Account
2. Navigate to Edit Profile tab at the top of the page.
3. Scroll to the "Settings" section.
4. Click the "Authorize Zoom" Button - Authorize the your Zoom account.
Create Zoom Meeting
Once you have authorized the account you can click the "Member Directory" (Left pane menu) to be directed to the member list, click a profiles ''Message" button to open a chat window.
5. Click the video camera Icon in the chat window to open up a Zoom meeting and it will send a join url to the other person in the conversation thread as well as open up the Zoom meeting window.
You have created a Zoom meeting!
Deauthrize Zoom Account
If you would like to disconnect the account return back to "Edit profile" section in WorkOutLoud and click the "Disconnect Zoom Account" Button in the "Settings" section.
Uninstall WorkOutLoud App from Zoom Account
Uninstall from the Zoom marketplace.
Live support: hours 8-5 cst
Digital support: 24/7
Typically answers within the hour
We are working on a knowledge base/forum/support center for now you can reach us here...
End of Messages